According to Forbes, the list of the richest billionaire’s on earth have an average net worth of $3.5 Billion dollars. Not too shabby. Bill Gates net worth increased $13 Billion and still came in second. Should we feel bad for Warren Buffet only being worth $47 Billion. FasList has put together a list of the Best Financial Websites so that one day maybe we can make the list. So until then, let’s just feel great about ourselves and check out this list of the Richest People in the World.
1. Carlos Slim Helu – Telecom Tycoon - $53.5 Billion
2. Bill Gates – Microsoft Founder - $53 Billion
3. Warren Buffet – Oracle of Omaha - $47 Billion
4. Mukesh Ambani – India Oil & Gas - $29 Billion
5. Lakshmi Mittal – India Steel - $28 Billion
What would you do if you were a billionaire?