Strong is the new Beautiful – as the shirt says. More and more women are working out and getting into shape. Classes at your local fitness center range from Spinning (going really fast on a stationary bike) to Pilates (Athletic Yoga) to Sculpting (weights with cardio). There is something for everyone. So before you go out and buy a Top Ranked Treadmill so you can look like a Top Female Tennis Player, check out this list of stats about the average woman that works out:
· Most athletic women work out 4 days a week
· Her abs are her most important feature she is working to improve
· Main reason for skipping a workout: Tired
· Over 15% have found a date at the gym – 63% have been approached
· Only 1% walk around naked in the locker room
So get out, hit the gym. Summer is on the way.