Are you and your Mom commenting on each other’s Facebook updates? Facebook has quickly jumped to the top of the list of the Top Social Networking Sites. With over 83 Million people using or playing Farmville and 47 Million sending Birthday cards, we will probably leave them off the list. Let’s take a look at some of the best features on Facebook to explore your choices:
· Restaurant City – One of the fastest growing apps that let you find out what it is like to start your own restaurant
· Fan Page – Have a cause or just something that you like a lot – start a Fan Page and invite your friends
· Apps on Blackberry, iPhone and Android Phones – Stuck in line or waiting at an airport? Check in with your Facebook family. Easy to add and simple to use.
· Community Page – For those random topics like “Tattoo’s” that does not have an actual owner.
· Facebook Events - organize gatherings and parties with your friends, as well as let people in your community know about upcoming events.
The next feature that is currently under discussion is location, location, location. Do you really want everyone of your friends to know where you are? Be careful what you say – your mom is watching.