Oh the places you’ll go to get to Mulberry Street. March 2 is the birthday of Theodor Seuss Geisel – Dr. Seuss. The man shaped the childhoods of every person reading this article. He published over 60 books that challenged our tongues and imaginations. The team at FasList has put together a list of a few of the best of the best. Here are our five Best Dr. Seuss Books:
· Green Eggs and Ham – The ultimate sales book
· Oh the Places you’ll Go – Perfect for the graduate
· The Cat in the Hat - Timeless Classic
· How the Grinch Stole Christmas! – All the Who’s in Whoville love this one
· The Sneetches – Reminds us all that our differences are minor
Here are a few more of the Best Dr. Seuss Books.