Does the 2011 NBA draft have a LeBron, Kobe or Dirk among the Top 10 projected draft picks of 2011? Most believe that this draft is lean of future superstars but heavy on solid role players. Did anyone believe that Dirk Nowitzki would be one the best NBA players of all time at the ninth overall pick?
Here are the Top 10 Projected NBA Drafts Picks according to ESPN:
1. Kyrie Irving PG Duke
2. Derrick Williams PF Arizona
3. Brandon Knight PG Kentucky
4. Jan Vesely SF Czeck Republic
5. Enes Kanter C Turkey
6. Jonas Valanciunas C Lithuania
7. Kawhi Leonard SF San Diego State
8. Kemba Walker PG Connecticut
9. Chris Singleton SF Florida State
10. Klay Thompson SG Washington State
Which of the Top 10 projected draft picks do you think will have the most impact in the NBA?