Are times and money a little tighter in your house these days? Everyone is looking for ways to save money by cutting out the non-essentials. In addition there are also many ways to save money on all of your must have items. So if you are looking for hot deals on luxury clothes or the best websites for saving money, here is a list of the Top 5 easy ways to start saving money today:
1. Auto Insurance – Have you shopped your auto insurance this year? If not, take a few minutes to reduce your coverage on older cars and also shop around.
2. Cable, Phone, Internet – Sometimes the best deals are with putting all of these services with 1 company. If not, work them against each other to match the current promotion.
3. PrePaid Phones – This may be one easy way to manage the charges on those additional phones. The pre-paid option has become very competitive and offers great deals along with cost control.
4. Shop Online – If you have patience (You can wait a few days), then shopping online for about 50% of your purchases can save you up to 25% over the year.
5. Eat at Home – Take your favorite grocery store’s weekly flyer and only buy what is on sale or has a coupon. This will rotate your menu for the week and save you money.
So as you venture out to save money and grind through the recession have one motto – Never pay full price. What is your favorite way to save money?