With New York recently legalizing gay marriage, we wanted to post this list of the Top 10 things not to say when speaking with the new couple. Men and women have struggled with marriage for centuries, and many wedding goofs have been documented on America’s Home Videos. This list of the Top 10 things not say provided by MSN and the “The Knot” will make you scratch your head but it is an interesting read. So grab your wedding gift and review this list of the verbal missteps.
1. "Which one of you is the bride?"
2. "So, like, is this a real wedding?"
3. "When or how are you going to have kids?"
4. "What are your bridesmaids going to wear?"
5. "Oh, why isn't so-and-so family member here?"
6. "I wonder who will walk down the aisle."
7. "Thank you so much for the invite. I'm so excited to get to go to a real gay wedding!!!"
8. "I'm guessing the DJ will be playing nothing but show tunes tonight!"
9. "I bet you feel lucky to live in NYC — it's too bad about all those gay couples in the other 44 states."
10."Congratulations! I'm so supportive of your sexual preference."
What is the worst comment or question you have heard at any wedding?
Read the full article at MSN