Are you rude to your neighbors and visitors to your fair city? You may be more obnoxious than you think if live in of the Top 10 rudest cities in the United States. So the next time you visit the Magic Kingdom in Orlando, realize that you are in the Top 10 rudest cities according to Travel and Leisure magazine.
Here are the Top 10 Rudest Cities in the United States:
1. Los Angeles – Wouldn’t you be upset if you lived here?
2. New York City – They are not rude, they just don’t see you
3. Philadelphia – The city of brotherly love?
4. Miami – A melting pot of culture and displaced New Yorkers
5. Washington DC – A city known for deceit
6. Boston – If the Red Sox don’t win, they can be a bit persnickety
7. Baltimore – The dirty little brother of DC
8. Las Vegas – No cash, No Friends – Welcome to Vegas
9. Orlando – How would like to host millions of Amusement parks
10. Dallas – A concrete jungle will take its toll on anyone
Which city ranks #1 as your most rude city in the United States?